[Texmacs-dev] Re: TeXmacs under W2K

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Re: TeXmacs under W2K
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 01:01:27 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Hi

I've installed wintexmacs-1.0.5.exe under w2k without problems, but the program creates problems while starting. No messages, only a bug report to MS is requested, and it quits working.
You know what can I do ??

Uh. If there are no messages at all & a bug report to MS, it
is perhaps because the executable is not correct : either you
had problems downloading the executable and it is corrupted
(perhaps there is an MD5 file on TeXmacs's website to check
this, but I'm not sure), or perhaps you are running on a very
recent version of Windows, and it raises problems. Which version
of Windows are you using ?