[Texmacs-dev] Licensing question about font files

From: Joris van der Hoeven
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Licensing question about font files
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 15:21:47 +0200

Hi All,

The last versions of TeXmacs come with an optional package of
extra type 1 fonts, which were generated by me from the corresponding
TeX/LaTeX fonts using the autotrace program. Several people complained
that I did not include a license file yet. My question: under which
license should I make the fonts available? Can I distribute them
under the GNU GPL (my prefered solution), or am I obliged to distribute
them under the LaTeX Project Public License?

Best wishes, Joris