Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem with table with environment theorem-like insid

From: Henri Lesourd
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Problem with table with environment theorem-like inside
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:28:56 +0200

Krzysztof Retel wrote:

Hello developers,

Sorry for the late reply ;(...

I attach simple tm file which contains two macros of tabular/table. In the first macro: fst-tbl I am not allowed at all to put <theorem> tag. I do not know why.

You need to set the hyphenation.

Another problem with your macro is that it contains only a <tformat|...>
container ; although it should work, it is better style to put the whole table
inside the macro.

The second macro destroys the rendering of <theorem> tag, and I guess it would be the same with any environment tag.

You need to set a width, otherwise, "Automatic" typesets a given paragraph
as one huge line.

Attached to this document is a corrected version of you example document,
which works for doing what you want.

Any other questions welcomed (now I'm available again, I will answer in a
reasonable time).

Best, Henri
<TeXmacs|1.0.6.10>

<\body>
  <assign|snd-tbl|<\macro|x>

<tabular|<tformat|<cwith|1|1|1|1|cell-lsep|0cm>|<cwith|1|1|1|1|cell-rsep|0cm>|<cwith|1|1|1|1|cell-background|pastel

blue>|<twith|table-tborder|0.1pt>|<twith|table-bborder|0.1pt>|<twith|table-lborder|0.1pt>|<twith|table-rborder|0.1pt>|<cwith|1|1|1|1|cell-hyphen|t>|<twith|table-width|1par>|<table|<row|<\cell>
      <arg|x>
    </cell>>>>>
  </macro>>

  <drd-props|snd-tbl|arity|1|accessible|all>

  <\snd-tbl>
    Line 1

    Line 2

    <\theorem>
      a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j
      k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t
      u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d
      e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n
      o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x
      y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h
      i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r
      s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b
      c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z\
    </theorem>
  </snd-tbl>

  \;

  \;