[Texmacs-dev] svmono style

From: Kostas Oikonomou
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] svmono style
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:01:38 -0400

It seems to me that paragraph and subparagraph headings are typeset incorrectly in the svmono document style. According to the svmono.zip file at the Springer website

http://www.springer.com/authors/book+authors?SGWID=0-154102-12-417900-0

paragraph headings should be un-numbered and set in roman, whereas subparagraph headings should be un-numbered and italic. TeXmacs 1.0.6.15 numbers both paragraph and subparagraph headings and sets them in italic.

I tried to fix the svmono style file, but with no success. Joris' help would be appreciated.

                                                Kostas