Re: [Texmacs-dev] Plugins TeXgraph and Eukleides

From: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Plugins TeXgraph and Eukleides
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 06:08:40 -0500

Hi,

Corcelle wrote:

[...]
Don't you have a TeXgraph entry in the Insert->session or in the Document->Script menu ?

No. I have a similar problem with Sage TeXmacs plugin, which I can solve exporting the $PATH variable to the place where Sage binary was located. I tried something similar with this two lines:

address@hidden ~]$ export TEXGRAPH_PATH=/usr/local/share/TeXgraph/
address@hidden ~]$ export $PATH=/usr/local/share/TeXgraph/

and I get:

bash: export: `/bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin/perlbin/site:/usr/bin/perlbin/vendor:/usr/bin/perlbin/core=/usr/local/share/TeXgraph/': not a valid identifier

I don't know much bash, so may be is just some kind of misconception about paths and related things. So any help would be appreciated.

[...]
Did you ever succeed in installing the TeXgraph plugin ?
No this is my first try.

Thanks,

Offray