[Texmacs-dev] Very strange macro behaviour

From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Very strange macro behaviour
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:59:06 +0200

Consider the following macro:

<assign|mylink|
  <macro|name|
               <hlink|<arg|name>|
               <merge|<arg|name>|<quote|.tm>>>>>

it just makes easier to create wikilinks by creating a \hlink with
text 'name' that point to the file 'name.tm'

The weirdness is that whenever one uses the macro, like in

<mylink|least squares fit>

If by chance one presses return at the end of the argument input,
instead of getting out of the environment with -> (right arrow), the
macro is broken for ever, and even deleting the return character
doesn't save it.

Álvaro.

PS. any comments about the macro welcome, I don't think I understand
the eval/quote/unquote/... primitives yet...