Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: mime type

From: Andrea Gamba
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Re: mime type
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:10:07 +0200

Dear Raju,

since everything works at the moment I didn't open any bug. It is true that if we like consistency, text/texmacs should be substituted wherever with text/x-texmacs.

If I am not missing other points, the substitution should be done in

/etc/mime.types
/usr/share/texmacs/TeXmacs/misc/mime/texmacs.xml
/usr/share/mime/packages/texmacs.xml
/usr/share/mime/text/texmacs.xml

(of course the last two are copies of the second one).
Hope this doesn't break anything, possibly one can give it a try before applying the change.

Andrea

Kamaraju S Kusumanchi wrote:
<posted & mailed>