[Texmacs-dev] delayed scheme procedures

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] delayed scheme procedures
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:26:23 +0200

Hi all,
one problem in the way to a correct Qt runloop remains the handling of delayed scheme procedures (needed in autosave, user interaction, periodic events, etc...). I still do not grok enough the code in tm- dialougue.scm to be able to change it reliably. What is needed is a restructuring of the exec-delayed interface between scheme and C++ so that any explicit delay in the execution of scheme code is handled on the C++ side (so that we can reimplement that with Qt timers).

Joris: could you change the "delayed" macro, or at least explain me how it works? (I do not really understand the with-cc stuff going on in interactive dialogs).

best,
Massimiliano