[Texmacs-dev] a first attempt at implementing C-h a

From: bytecolor
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] a first attempt at implementing C-h a
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:45:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi people,

I've been playing with the TeXmacs API a bit. My previous post mentioned
implementing Emacs-like Help functionality, C-h. I've implemented a very simple
`apropos-command' bound to 'C-h a'.

I've attached hack-help.scm and posted the source here:
http://pastebin.org/8885

I have this file installed in $HOME/.TeXmacs/progs
I added (use-modules (hack-help)) to $HOME/.TeXmacs/progs/my-init-texmacs.scm.

The source is commented.

Keep in mind I'm learning Scheme and TeXmacs ;)

Joris, sorry I didn't reply to your post. It got lost somewhere. I just found
it today. I only interact with mailing lists through my email. I guess you'll
still be gone for another week or so.

--
bytecolor (S. Edward Dolan)