Re: [Texmacs-dev] Qt-version

From: Gubinelli Massimiliano
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Qt-version
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:59:52 +0200

Hi,

On 13 oct. 09, at 16:53, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

Under Snow Leopard the keyboard problem has been solved.
The zero-text-width bug persists. Other points:

1) The new caching mechanism for menus has been branched?

not yet. It is finished but I will wait some days since I have still to check it before commiting.

2) Background patterns do not work well (nor Tiger, nor Snow Leopard). Try
        Document -> Add package -> Example -> presentation
  Type some text and enter a 'pine' macro "\ pine return".

seems a clipping problem. I will look at it.

3) There is a crash when opening certain menus too fast after booting.

Yes, the bootting  process is still a bit fragile.

max

Best wishes, --Joris