[Texmacs-dev] Problem in exporting selected area to post scripts form .

From: siva prasad
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Problem in exporting selected area to post scripts form . .
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:24:17 +0530

Hi all,
I want to export only selected portion in the TeXmacs to pdf or postScript files. There is any way for doing this??
I found that when ever I copy some portion in TeXmacs document, we can copy that portion to scheme,Texmacs,verbatim,html,Xml,LaTech...etc..
I want to save the selected portion in pdf or postScript format....
How can I do this..plz tell me if you know.
Thanks in advance..

siva
address@hidden