[Texmacs-dev] patch: different keyboard bindings corresponding to os

From: zohooo
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] patch: different keyboard bindings corresponding to os
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:50:31 +0800 (CST)

Hi developers, I have uploaded a patch for bug #28676. Hope you are interested. I don't have a mac, so the keyboard shortcuts for MacOS is following from a wikipedia article. Also, I only tested it in Windows and Linux, maybe someone could tested it in MacOS.

By the way, I fixed the problem that macro OS_WIN32 is not defined when compiling in Windows.

See the patch here: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?28676