Re: [Texmacs-dev] alpha-transparency

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] alpha-transparency
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:52:10 +0100

Speaking mostly blindy, I think QT is what killed kylix (Delphi for Linux).
wxWidgets (mostly seen by me with wxPython). Is what kylix should have used
because it wraps native widgets on most platforms and presents a full platform
API for gui apps.

However I don't think that is very relevant to texmacs but more of interest to
those interested in this thread.

Sam