Re: [Texmacs-dev] logo

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] logo
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:51:40 +0100

On 17/09/10 09:39, Gubinelli Massimiliano wrote:
Hi all,
 I've had an idea for a new logo for TeXmacs.  I took the TM letters as starting point, mathematics is represented by greek variants tau and mu which are composed to form a gnu head. The layout is completed over a geometric graph which stay to recall Leonardo drawing of a man inside the same construction. I think that the 3D effect has to be perfected but I like the idea.
What to you think?

Also, the tau looks like a fancy J - for Joris!

However the combined effect is more like an owl than a gnu.

Sam

--
[FSF
          Associate Member #2325]