Re: [Texmacs-dev] Qt TeXmacs-1.0.7.7, Qt-4.6.3 compilation error

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Qt TeXmacs-1.0.7.7, Qt-4.6.3 compilation error
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:45:00 +0100

Shit... my fault, that was... It's this crappy (or unfamiliar to me, whatever) autocompletion of header file names that XCode uses...
Miguel de  Benito.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 12:40, Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
 this should be fixed now in svn. The problem was inclusion of QStatusbar. The correct spelling is QStatusBar, but on mac the error does not appear since the filesystem is case-insensitive.

sorry.

best
max