Re: [Texmacs-dev] Shortcut for "Find next match"

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Shortcut for "Find next match"
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:23:39 +0200

My previous mail was probably the most unnecessary one I've sent in... oh hell, a few days I guess. :(

So here is the actual thing, namely the patch with all-too-hackish implementation of the search using a standard text input box. It's not what one would call "production code" so don't expect anything fancy.

"Briefly" (so to speak) put, what I've learnt so far is the following:
(tm-define (keyboard-press key time)
  (:mode search-mode?)
  (with cmd (key-press-command (string-append "search " key))
    (cond (cmd (cmd))
      ((key-press-search key) (noop))
      (else (key-press key)))))
So, about the patch: