Re: [Texmacs-dev] Atomic undo?

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Atomic undo?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 23:58:54 +0200

Hi,

  inside Guile/Glue/build-glue-editor.scm you can find the following interface to the undo system. In the C++ source it's called archiver, and you can find it under Data/History. I don't have the slightest idea how it works though, so you'll have to see by yourself (some nice summary of how you achieved it would be nice, of course ;)

    ;; undo and redo

  (clear-undo-history clear_undo_history (void))

  (commit-changes end_editing (void))

  (start-slave start_slave (void double))

  (mark-start mark_start (void double))

  (mark-end mark_end (void double))

  (mark-cancel mark_cancel (void double))

  (remove-undo-mark remove_undo_mark (void))

  (add-undo-mark add_undo_mark (void))

  (unredoable-undo unredoable_undo (void))

  (undo-possibilities undo_possibilities (int))

  (undo undo (void int))

  (redo-possibilities redo_possibilities (int))

  (redo redo (void int))

  (show-history show_history (void))

Good luck,
Miguel de  Benito.