Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs and eclipse

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Texmacs and eclipse
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 13:02:40 +0000

Apologies for what was not a very coherent message there!

Since I wrote that, I decided to take a look if there was any progress on literate programming tools for eclipse, and saw this:
http://www.eclipse.org/intent/pages/transcripts/2011_EclipseConEurope/Intent_ece2011.htm

The screenshot that shows document tags as well as marked-up content reminds me of texmacs which can do the same thing.

it seems that eclipse "intent" suports what I am working to with macros which is generating code from document markup - generating an initialized C struct declaration from a texmacs table of values, etc.

Sam