Re: [Texmacs-dev] a no-typesetting mode?

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] a no-typesetting mode?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:16:37 +0100

Hi Sam,
 do you think you can handle me the document (or a faked version) for me to
test and perform some profiling onto. In my opinion large delays should not
happen unless the document requires intrinsically a whole new typesetting at
each small change, for example when there are no line or page breaks. So I
would tend to think that it is some misbehaviour of TeXmacs. It could also due
to the still not perfect handling of the keyboard events in the Qt port. Have
you tried with the X11 version?

Best
max