Re: [Texmacs-dev] svn 5232: Russian keyboard input does not work

From: Miguel de Benito Delgado
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] svn 5232: Russian keyboard input does not work
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 20:58:28 +0200

Dear Andrey,

could you please try and apply the attached patch at src/src/Plugins/Qt, then compile and try again?

Thanks,
Miguel.

Andrey G. Grozin wrote:
Hello *,

I've just compiled 5232 in Linux. Starting

texmacs --debug-keyboard

setting Document -> Language -> Russian, and switching the keyboard to the Russian mode, I get something like

Keyboard] Pressed #44B at 46632
        ] #44B -> #44B -> #44B
Keyboard] unrecognized key #44B is probably missing in the encoding files.

each time I press a letter key, and nothing appears in the document. This bug is new (at least, in 1.0.7.14 Russian input worked OK; haven't tried it in 1.0.7.15).

Andrey