Re: [Texmacs-dev] high cpu use for 1.0.7.15

From: Sam Liddicott
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] high cpu use for 1.0.7.15
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:54:58 +0100

I just had 100% after loading a document and doing nothing with it - this was with SVN commit 5205.
I'm just building the latest SVN to try
(Thanks for the fixes on style caching).

Sam

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Gubinelli Massimiliano <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,
 I'm experiencing an abnormal cpu usage for TeXmacs (current svn). This does not happen with 1.0.7.14. It happens to me that TeXmacs start to use 90% of one cpu as long as I'm working on some non-trivial document, maybe with more than one window open. This is on the Mac (10.7) with the Qt version. is anybody experiencing the same problem?

Best
max