Re: [Texmacs-dev] hlinks using external viewers and macro question

From: texmacs . 5 . pjoyez
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] hlinks using external viewers and macro question
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 23:49:11 +0200

Hola Miguel,

Nice and clean macro definition (I thought it would be much more complicated). Many thanks! As for including this in the pdf export, it's OK if it takes you longer to implement ;-) .

Let me also say that I'm very grateful to you for having recently fixed some annoyances (lack of shift-click for extending the selection, not overwriting the selection in sessions...). You're doing a fantastic job!

Best regards,
Philippe