Re: [Texmacs-dev] bug report: maple plugin

From: Marc Mezzarobba
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] bug report: maple plugin
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:44:50 +0200

Hi,

François Poulain wrote:
> I guess this may works (from a shell):
> $ maple -q -c 'printf("%A\n",kernelopts(bindir))'

A better approach imho would be to source 'maple -norun' and use the
various environment variable it sets. I'm not sure exactly what you
need, but here's what I use in an improved Maple plugin I've been
working on:

bin/mymaple:
        echo "#!/bin/bash" > $@
        echo ". maple -norun" >> $@
        echo "exec mymaple.bin" >> $@
        chmod u+x $@

bin/mymaple.bin: src/mymaple.c
        bash -c '. maple -norun ; \
            $(CC) -std=c99 -g -Wall -I$${MAPLE}/extern/include \
            -L$${MAPLE}/$${MAPLE_SYS_BIN} \
            -Wl,-rpath,$${MAPLE}/$${MAPLE_SYS_BIN} \
            -lmaplec -lrt $< -o $@'

See mmaple/macros/maple.m4 in mmx for another example.

--
Marc