Re: [Texmacs-dev] a bug when "convert utf8 to LaTeX", and potential fix

From: jiazhaoconga
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] a bug when "convert utf8 to LaTeX", and potential fix
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:12:21 +0800

Ok, status update:
Because of some bugs in trunk version, I switch back to 1.0.7.20,
and by accident I do not apply my patch above, but I can export Chinese
to latex successfully.

But when I use a fresh ~/.TeXmacs, the bug comes back. After bisect files
under ~/.TeXmacs, I found `("texmacs->latex:encoding" "utf-8")` in
~/.TeXmacs/system/preferences.scm is key here. When I have this line,
everything is OK. When I don't have this line, which is the fresh
install situation,
I can not export properly.