[Texmacs-dev] Modification to the file tm-plugins to have maxima detecte

From: Adrian S.
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Modification to the file tm-plugins to have maxima detected in Windows.
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 13:02:48 -0600

Hello.  I am trying to get Maxima be detected in Windows, and after
some messing around, I found the following line in the file
tm-plugins:

(define-public (plugin-add-windows-path rad rel after?)
  (when (os-macos?)
    (add-windows-program-path (url-append rad rel) after?)))

Which I guessed was a mistake, since we are detecting windows, not mac-os.

I modied it so that it now reads:

(define-public (plugin-add-windows-path rad rel after?)
  (when (os-mingw?)
    (add-windows-program-path (url-append rad rel) after?)))

Then I erased the .TeXmacs directory to have TeXmacs reload and search
for Maxima again.

The result is that  **Maxima is now detected**

 : )

The bad news is that it shows an error message, which I show by the
end of this e-mail.

Any help on this would greatly be appreciated.

I tried to submit an error in Savannah, but could not remember my password.

I hope this helps someone.

Greetings, and all the best. I am really liking TexMacs.

Peace.
-Adrian.

Maxima encountered a Lisp error:

 Couldn't load "C:\\Program": file does not exist.

Automatically continuing.
To enable the Lisp debugger set *debugger-hook* to nil.

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:EXIT) to exit from SBCL.

restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
  0: [CONTINUE] Ignore runtime option --eval "(cl-user::run)".
  1: [ABORT   ] Skip rest of --eval and --load options.
  2:            Skip to toplevel READ/EVAL/PRINT loop.
  3: [EXIT    ] Exit SBCL (calling #'EXIT, killing the process).

("no debug information for frame")

debugger invoked on a SB-INT:SIMPLE-CONTROL-ERROR in thread
#<THREAD "main thread" RUNNING {25FB2F19}>:
  attempt to THROW to a tag that does not exist: RETURN-FROM-DEBUGGER
Busy…

Maxima]  2+2;

Busy…

Maxima]