tftb-help

[Tftb-help] RE: TFRSP.m error on real life signal (fwd)

From: jocelyn lu
Subject: [Tftb-help] RE: TFRSP.m error on real life signal (fwd)
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 07:43:00 +0800

Hi, Eric,
Thanks for your advise. I understand that my signal has large matrix size and I know how to make it to smaller size by using eg, Y([0:1000],1). I'm wondering that is there any other way to see the whole real signal tfr at one time instead of chop them into lots of smaller size, then conbine them into one so that to know how's the whole signal tfr looks like? By the way, could you pls advise the point(website) in online help that you mentioned in previous email?

Thanks and best rgds,
Joc