tftb-help

[Tftb-help] help about the signal generating the Doppler Effect

From: omar mettouchi
Subject: [Tftb-help] help about the signal generating the Doppler Effect
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:26:46 +0000

Hi,

I work about the Doppler Effect and i found the mfile doppler.m that simulates the signal.

I think that there is some anomalies in the mfile but I'm not sure………… before I use it I want if  someone can give me the signal s(t) (the analytic model used for generating s(t)) and a scheme to illustrate that if possible.

Thank you

Omar

MSN Messenger : appels gratuits de PC à PC partout dans le monde !