tftb-help

[Tftb-help] Python implementation of TFTB

From: Jaidev Deshpande
Subject: [Tftb-help] Python implementation of TFTB
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:05:32 +0530

Hello,

I've been using TFTB for a long time - well over three years - and since the last few months I've been working on porting the TFTB to Python.

Since Python's my primary language, I thought it's a good idea to have time frequency analysis features in the scientific Python stack, and TFTB has been my primary source of inspiration for this.

The Python implementation is very much a work in progress, but I think its reaching a stage where I start asking for feedback and requesting people to try it out. Very few people have used it so far (maybe not even more than four or five people), and I'm sure there are a lot of bugs in the package, only we haven't discovered them yet because not many people have tried it.

Please find the toolbox here: http://github.com/scikit-signal/pytftb

Feedback and suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks!

--
JD