thales-misc

Re: [Thales] Certain changes for the debug-function

From: Andy Smith
Subject: Re: [Thales] Certain changes for the debug-function
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 02:34:18 +0100

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 10:07:50AM +0200, Daniël Boeije wrote:
> Dear Lucas,
>
> currently you use log(); to get the stream on the screen. However if
> someone wants to use some math-functions, it will give an error about
> the current log. I may come in handy if you change that for your next
> release.

log() is also already defined on some platforms even before libm is
added, so I would agree that changing its name would be a good idea.

> I also have another question, could you give me access to your CVS so
> I can upload the thales-p10 to there?

Why don't you just run your own CVS server or set up a
sourceforge/savannah account which gives you one...

--
"Our Ip networking team has Reloaded Telehouse"
 -- Technical Support, news:blueyonder.support.access.hi-speed