Re: [Therion] Feedback on 0.3.8 - bugs

From: m.b
Subject: Re: [Therion] Feedback on 0.3.8 - bugs
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:24:11 +0200

> The result so far is a 30km system in one plan which may be one of
> the largest therion maps drawn so far?

Great map! May we link to the pdf file from the Therion web page?
The second largest map I am aware of is Dead Bats Cave system in Slovakia (21
km)

> OK. lets start with a few bugs, which are not major but should be
> fixed (I understand why some of these things are happening and that
> they may be hard to fix but I am just being a 'user' here - these
> things need to be improved somehow to make therion useable by non-
> geeks):

Agree, all the bugs should be fixed. I suspect that tcl/tk crashas might be
debian-specific. I had been using xtherion quite intensively on Mandrake 9.
1/10.1, Win 2000/XP and never have encountered any similar problam.

Martin