[Therion] Legend symbols

From: Jenny Black
Subject: [Therion] Legend symbols
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:12:14 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

I really like the way therion can automatically create the legend, and
it plots only the symbols you have used.  However, I have just noticed that
if I have sometimes plotted "waterflow" (for example) as a Line symbol
and sometimes as a Point symbol, there will be two boxes in the legend,
both called "waterflow" but with slightly different water flow symbols
in them. Perhaps, for symbols that could be drawn as a point or line,
the ledge needs to only make ne entry for them?

I think there might also be a similar issue if you use the point or area
symbol for say sand, "sand" will appear twice in the legend, with 2
slightly differnt pictures.

Thanks,
Jenny