[Therion] Metapost changing warningcheck

From: Philip Schuchardt
Subject: [Therion] Metapost changing warningcheck
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:25:43 -0500

With a big cave I have scale set to = 1 200.  Then I get these warnings from
metapost.  Is there anyway to set warningcheck to 0?  With metapost .60 and
above, 4096 isn't really an issue.

------ Error Message -----
The equation I just processed has given some variable
a value of 4096 or more. Continue and I'll try to cope
with that big value; but it might be dangerous.
(Set warningcheck:=0 to suppress this message.)

Philip Schuchardt