Re: [Therion] symbols

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] symbols
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:47:27 +0200

> I was thinking if it is possible to show the line with the ticks for
> the "gradient" symbol,

Do you mean point gradient symbol?

> and if is possible to change the ticks lenght
> in "floor step" and "slope"

With the slope symbol, it is possible to do it directly in the xtherion
interface. Just click the "l-size" checkbox in the "Line points" control panel
and change the arrow shown in the map with mouse.

Floor step symbol can be also changed only as a symbol redefinition (for all
floor-steps in the map). Would you like to do this?

S.