[Therion] Elevation

From: thierrygonon
Subject: [Therion] Elevation
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:06:34 +0300

Hello,

Iv'e solved my problem of scrap in multiple parts : I make a first
compilation with only my centerline, then I join my different sketches
in a graphical software (like Illustrator) using transparencies, and
then I draw on this in the map editor, and that's OK !!

But now, I have a new problem... I want to draw the elevation of my
galleries independantly : one gallery on one file (each gallery is in
one scrap). Can I precise in the "export" command which scrap (or
scraps) to use ?

Thank you very much !!

Thierry Gonon, alias T2