Re: [Therion] extended section

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] extended section
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:48:50 +0100

Hmmm, this situation is not yet correctly solved in therion. Every
station even
in extended elevation has its unique coordinates. You have following
possibilities:

1. Remove this problematic station from one of these two scraps (it is
not 100%
solution, but should help)

2. Add not equate, but zero length (or 0.00001 m) shot between these two
stations (may be this will help, may be not).

There is simple way of solving this problem - adding an option for the
station,
that is has to be extended from another station instead of taking absolute
coordinates. I will put it on the TODO list.

Thanks for pointing out this, S.