thug

Re: [Thug] hi folks

From: James Morrison
Subject: Re: [Thug] hi folks
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:26:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

--- Marcus Brinkmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 02:02:45PM -0500, Ryan M. Golbeck wrote:
> > > please let us now on web-hurd when you gather in advance, so we
> can add a
> > > news item about it to the web page.
> >
> > We are planning a gathering next weekend in Waterloo, Ontario.
>
> Can you send me a short paragraph with date, time, and what you
> plan to do
> (if anything in particular), that I can put on the web page?  Or a
> link to
> more info?

  It seems the Thug list is working again.  I would gladly continue
to maintain
the HCL.  I'll find what I posted to uw.csc and post it to web-hurd.
Any
further thug 'events' well sent to web-hurd as well then.

> Thanks,
> Marcus
>
> --
> `Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org
> address@hidden
> Marcus Brinkmann              GNU    http://www.gnu.org
> address@hidden
> address@hidden
> http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone refering this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU