thug

Re: [Thug] Moz 1.0

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: [Thug] Moz 1.0
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:25:37 -0700

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 05:05:39PM -0400, Simon Law wrote:

> > > Whenever the best time for us to get there is. :)

> > Sometime after I clean the house. =) 2pm sounds fine.

> Are we to meet at your house?  I have no idea where that is.

Well, I figured they should drop the car at my house regardless are
where we wind up.  (That way if they drink, they're not driving)

If you'd like to meet at my place for card games, that would be fine.
Interested?  If yes, lemme know.  I'd rather not have my home address
archived in a mailing list.

--
 One of the great things about books is sometimes
 there are some fantastic pictures.