thug

[Thug] address@hidden: It rocked! Well, most of it, not when I lost at b

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Thug] address@hidden: It rocked! Well, most of it, not when I lost at bowling... :P]
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 22:36:17 -0700

If you want Torontozilla t-shirts, contact this guy.  They're fruit of
the loom, so reasonable quality.  I can pick it up and hold it for you
for thug 0.4 if you need.

----- Forwarded message from "Christopher S. Charabaruk" <address@hidden> -----

From: "Christopher S. Charabaruk" <address@hidden>
Bcc:

Interesting story behind that, but I won't get into it. I'll at least
admit, however, that in a rematch game of air hockey, Team Mozilla won.

Turned out that I didn't have to worry about a deposit after all. And,
it also turned out, that anyone 16 or over can get in without having to
have an adult accompany him. I apologize to all who changed their minds
about showing up because of that. I wish I had known that back in March...

We had fun playing games, such as the aforementioned air hockey,
bowling, and some pool. About 20 people actually showed up, so while it
was smaller than I had expected, there was still enough people to make
things lively. We didn't have a banner after all, but we still have
T-shirts -- contact Mark Bialkowski <address@hidden> if you
still want one, now at only $6.50 each.

I'd like to declare Torontozilla 2002 a success, and I would also like
to thank everyone who helped me organize it. It is because of them more
than I, that our release party was able to happen at all. After all the
fun, I'm hoping to throw a similar event for Mozilla next year. Perhaps
I'm a wee bit masochistic, considering the griping that I've done about
organizing this year's. Perhaps for 2003, we might even be able to get
Shaver!

Chris

--
Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk <ccharabaruk [at] meldstar [dot] com>
Meldstar Studios <http://www.meldstar.com/> - Creation, cubed.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 One of the great things about books is sometimes
 there are some fantastic pictures.