tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] Patches in queue, please be patient

From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
Subject: [Tiger-devel] Patches in queue, please be patient
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:00:42 +0200

First of all thanks to the people who have submitted patches for the
current Tiger release (specially to Ryan Bradetich, who has submitted quite
a lot of them). I have been quite busy these weeks (work+porting Bastille
2.1.1 to Debian) and will probably be the next two weeks (Debconf coming
up [1]).

When I'm back the 20th I will be rechecking all the patches (I've already
read some even if I have not posted answers yet) and applying them to the
CVS.

Thanks for your patience. Regards

Javi

[1] http://www.debconf.org/debconf3/
I also have two talks there so I have to prepare all the content for them.