tiger-devel

[Tiger-devel] Someone is researching your background via our website

From: Request Notification
Subject: [Tiger-devel] Someone is researching your background via our website
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:10:10 -0400

******You are being researched******

An individual at our website is sharing Opinions and Information regarding you
in our online community.

Use our website to find and then communicate with people that know and have
experiences and opinions about a person or business.

To examine this request use this link:

http://sye3.org/lx.php?a=search&b=5&address@hidden

This website also includes a highly valuable Daily Searching System. This is a
simple system in which you can set-up searches that this website will perform
for you each and every day. After performing the searches that you have
specified, our Daily Searching System will send your search results to you via
email.

ATTENTION - To add your email address(es) to our Do Not Email List use this
link:

http://6.sye1.com/lx.php?a=donotemail&address@hidden

Please browse our website, paying close attention to the FAQ and How To Use
This Website pages.  Our website is a new online concept that may be confusing
for some.  However, once you understand it you will agree that it is a very
simple concept.

We hope you will find our website useful,

Support Department