tiger-user

Re: [Tiger-user] Problem With check_perms Script under Linux

From: Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
Subject: Re: [Tiger-user] Problem With check_perms Script under Linux
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 02:21:05 +0100

Doug Peterson dijo:
The issue is around line 186:

[ ! $TESTLINK '$filename' ] && [ -f '$filename' -o -d '$filename' ] &&

The single quotes around $filename are preventing expansion so I would understand the check to be against the literal string $filename instead of the actual filename. The quick fix I made was to replace it with double quotes. It appears to be working fine now.

Yes, that definitely looks wrong, I will fix it on CVS.

Regards

Javier