tiger-user

[Tiger-user] possible wiki for people with free time to consider

From: gordy
Subject: [Tiger-user] possible wiki for people with free time to consider
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:07:34 +0800

Hi

I am a home user, a sidux user (newbie to sidux and Debian) and have been using Linux for 7 years. I created a wiki with an emphasis on the audit side of Tiger. It kinda walks thru a Tiger audit on a sidux install but may have broader appeal? If any kind soul has spare time, feel free to peruse the wiki here.

http://www.sidux.com/index.php?module=pnWikka&tag=Tiger

2) If I have made an error in the link you can get to it from www.sidux.com and following the links to wiki then to System Admin - Section IT Security.

3) I do not expect anyone to join sidux merely to fix one or all of my mistakes.  But if you see any issues feel free to email me

lqaus9  ---at--- gmail  dot com

I am an Australian so do not concern yourself with trying to phrase any feedback too politely.

4) Let me know if you would like to be named in the Credits, if it does not embarrass you too much. Or be removed for the same reason. I plan to post it at linuxquestions.org's Wiki  where it might gain a greater exposure in the near future.

If no-one replies, no worries I have already had some feedback.

cheerio