Re: [Tinycc-devel] ELKS,

From: Tom Potts
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] ELKS,
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:56:15 -0000

Fabrice,
 I used to work on a Z80 with a c-compiler (lattice I think) so it can be
done!
If I have to make use of disk storage then so be it!
I'm having trouble gtiing started though - I tried the Win version with -o
but couldnt find a good point to put a breakpoint. Is there a 'map' of the
progam anywhere?
I notice there are bits about a possible Arm version etc so perhaps you have
already thought about breaking it into sections?

Amazing bit of work by the way!
Tom