[Tinycc-devel] TinyCC-PE

From: grischka
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC-PE
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 22:01:46 +0200

Hi,

I lately started some experiments with TCC on Windows, and finally I got
it writing runnable exe's and also dll's.

As to the original code there are not too much changes (I hope), maybe
to mention a #pragma pack(...), and also a __chkstk for the function
prologue when it has more than 4kb locals, well and a fix in macro_subst
(see below).

So, if anyone is interested to check this out, I did put together a package
including a binary compiler, some header files and 'tiny' library.

http://grishka.port5.com/tccpe-0922.zip

--- grischka

#define Q(msg)  msg
#define P Q