Re: [Tinycc-devel] Implementation of ISO C99 <iso646.h>

From: David A. Wheeler
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Implementation of ISO C99 <iso646.h>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 14:31:15 -0400 (EDT)

Rob Landley:
> The attachment is 0 bytes for me.  Was this intentional?

No; I don't know why that would be.  Here it is again, and I'll also include
its contents below in the message body (it's short).

--- David A. Wheeler

===============File contents========================
#ifndef _ISO646_H
#define _ISO646_H

/* ISOC99 "Alternative spellings", section 7.9 */

#define and &&
#define and_eq &=
#define bitand &
#define bitor |