Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC compile error

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC compile error
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 23:44:53 -0400

On Thursday 10 May 2007 3:06 pm, Conrado Miranda wrote:
> It worked now with that link.

Um, are you saying that reverting to an older version fixed the problem, or
are you saying that you weren't using the current version to begin with?  (I
want to know if there's something for me to fix.)

> I had some problem with pthreadtypes.h but I found how to solve on the list.

What problem?  Is it one that's already solved in newer versions of the
repository?

> Ty man and everybody that puts time on tcc :D

You're welcome,

Rob