[Tinycc-devel] autoconfiscation

From: Gregg Reynolds
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] autoconfiscation
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 05:56:09 -0500

Hi,

Just found tcc/tinycc recently.  I'd like to use it under cygwin, osx,
and opendbsd.  However, its config/make system is a little weak.  I
had to hack it up just to get it to compile on mingw, and there are
still problems.

Anybody out there willing to help test an autotoolized version?  I've
been doing a lot of work with autoconf and friends lately, so I'm
thinking about giving tinycc the treatment.  This might involve a
little bit of source code tweaking, e.g. tcc.h, and the config* and
Makefile* stuff would be completely replaced.

-gregg