[Tinycc-devel] hacking tcc wikipage

From: Gregg Reynolds
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] hacking tcc wikipage
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 14:47:41 -0500

Howdy folks,

I started writing a HACKING file and then realized it was looking like
a brutal hack, so I created a wiki to use as a workspace/scratchpad
for creating documentation on tcc.  It's at http://tcc.wikidot.com/.
Feel free to contribute.  Scratch that; /please/ add/correct
information on the page.  What's there now is what I've come up with
from slowly working through the code.  Guaranteed to have lots of
errors; please correct them if you have the Knowledge.

-gregg