[Tinycc-devel] AntiVirus messages

From: Rüdiger Plantiko
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] AntiVirus messages
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:03:30 +0100 (CET)

Dear tcc authors and users,

the binaries generated by tcc are classified as Worm (Zhelatin) or even
Trojan by my AV programs Kaspersky resp. Norton AV. This is very likely a
wrong classification but makes it hard to work with tcc for me.

Just to go sure: Is there an "official" MD5 checksum for the current
tcc.exe, tiny_impdef and tiny_libmaker?

In one mail it is mentioned that there are some PE fields not filled by
tcc which should be filled. Maybe one could tie tcc.exe to a little filter
which does this work?

Regards,
Rüdiger

Dr. Rüdiger Plantiko