Vs: [Tinycc-devel] opengl lib for tinyCC?

From: Kenneth Forsbäck
Subject: Vs: [Tinycc-devel] opengl lib for tinyCC?
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:34:57 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I have found that the "official" OpenGL headers or the ones from MinGW work quite well. You could also just tiny_impdef the OpenGL libraries you are using and just let the linker do most of the work, although that would make debugging your code more difficult (compiler not able to check the routine definitions).

Kenneth